Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Poor audio quality

I just installed the bot on my teamspeak server and when I try to play music through it ,in a channel where the audio quality is opus music and the bandwidth is set to max, it comes out quite staticy and broken up. How can I fix this?

Hi Both,

Sorry for the late reply, I use the downloaded files and they're downloaded using the YouTube DL plugin, and like I said it is set to Opus Music

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
And whats the packetloss of the bot? Is he on the same machine as the TS3 server? Bot hosting specs?

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
found the problem

You really expect high quality live audio encoding + bot functions + a ts3 server one one single shitty vcore, probably clocked with 1ghz or less? LeL

cigiszunet

This specs i have too, on my vps for bots. But the Quality/Speed is excelent. :D (Debian9/New TS Version)

!!!!When i used Ubuntu the speed of bot reaction was very poor!!!! (!yt command | Takes 10 minutes to download a song!)