• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Problem with scripts

Stryker

Hello,
I wanted to know if anyone would know how to help me with the following error:
"I have a problem with the scripts, practically every time I go to enable any script and I go to see if it works on my teamspeak, the script does not work.
I also noticed a different color in the name of some scripts." (See the photo below)
Screenshot (262)_LI.jpg

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Those scripts with red color are links. Click on the red names to go to the setting page for them.

And you have only one script activated. Is this intended?

Also look in the instance log. Some of your script (ZTSupport for example) are realy realy old and wont work with the latest bot version anymore.

Stryker

This script is also intended, but if I also enable other scripts, they will not work.
I tried to click the link you told me but took me to the sinusbot song list page.

Last edited:

Stryker

I have no errors in the bot log

I have only this errors in instance log:

2019-01-30T20:41:48+01:00 Could not create Notifications-Tabletable Notifications already exists
2019-01-30T20:41:48+01:00 Could not create WhisperReceive-Tabletable WhisperReceive already exists
2019-01-30T20:41:48+01:00 Could not create Chat-Tabletable Chat already exists

Last edited:

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I don't know what your problem is, because your only script currently active is the "Server Join alert", and when that script is working, all is fine.

Relentless

Contributor
For me it sounds like he was trying to activate scripts but forgot to hit the save button. This is important. Maybe it sounds too simple but I've met people who didn't see the button because they had too many scripts.