• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Redeem Bot

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hi,

I had an idea last night, a Redeem Bot let me explain to you more clearly because said like that, it's weird I confess!

This bot consists of having a code generated randomly or predefined, when the user X will send him this code privately or in poke regardless, the user will receive the predefined group of the code.

There will be three types:

One single use (1 user)
Multiple uses (As we wish)
Expiration date. (Most frequent)

Type 1: When the first user sends the code to the bot, the bot will receive a message
that his code has been validated and if not, thecode is no longer available or has expired.

Type 2: We can use it as we fit until the administrator decides to remove it.

Type 3: The most popular type, this one is attached to a date and when the date is reached, it will expire.

That's about it, if you have some stuff that you didn't understand just reply back in this thread and also is possible the sinusbot engine can do that?

Sincerely, Kir-à!

TLDR: A bot that add group when the defined code in the panel is writed into his chat.

Last edited: