• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Request anti-ban script

robbenbg

#stayinghome
I want a script like the SpamControl who blocks the flooding like switching channels, name changing etc.. but with the ban function like if you ban 3-4 persons in row it will remove all your servergroups and will permanent ban you.

robbenbg

#stayinghome
I thaught that the last post was in September 19 2019 about the Anti-Ban script and someone posted that there is an event for check clientbans and now we are in March 18 i hoped that someone can create this script :\

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
If you would have read the entire topic, you can see, that by the time it was technically not possible in september.
Since it became available, nobody put attention to that topic, net even the original creator. Still posting under that old one would be more suitable than creating a new topic with the exact same request.

devdanetra

Contributor
Insider
I want a script like the SpamControl who blocks the flooding like switching channels, name changing etc.. but with the ban function like if you ban 3-4 persons in row it will remove all your servergroups and will permanent ban you.

I can do it, hit me up in dms

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
If you would have read the entire topic, you can see, that by the time it was technically not possible in september.
Since it became available, nobody put attention to that topic, net even the original creator. Still posting under that old one would be more suitable than creating a new topic with the exact same request.

Thats Thread necroing though.