• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

[Request] API - Adding check if user has requested talkpower

Hello there,

I'm currently developing a script for a game server. This game server has a ts3 server with a support channel. To request support you have to request talkpower with the reason for the support as a message.
Since many people don't know this rule and they don't read the channel description, I decided to make a script which calls the attention of the user to this rule after 3 minutes. Since I don't want that everybody, even the users who requested talkpower, to be poked I wanted to add an check wether the user has requested talkpower or not. Because I didn't find a function for that in the wiki I posted a thread in this forum (https://forum.sinusbot.com/threads/requested-talkpower-event-value.6768/ ).

After waiting 3 weeks I only got one response with the message that this feature does not exist.
Since there is no other solution to my problem I made this request.

I hope that you can add this feature :)