• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [REQUEST] Channel creator on join

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Hello,

I wanted to ask if somebody can make a script for me please. Well let's explain:

Name: Channel Creator

Functions of the script: Channel created for this when a User join it, The Bot create the channel automaticlly and move the user into the specified channel with the creator of the channel name. Also random password on user join and send the password and other info such as link to join channel and some welcome text. (EDITABLE) that's all!

Why do you want it: I want to make my server unique !

Screenshots: N/A

Other notes: I really need this script, it's can be cool and profesionnal !

Regards, Ki-rà

Acordi

Good Day

A friend and I made a script like that in php but it is not really fully compatible
with sinusbot though because we use it in a different way

But if you are interested in getting more info on it just pm me

Regards
Acordi

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Its Done already check out the Privat Channel Manager by me

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
I'm gonna look it

EDIT: Isn't bad at all! but add 3 of this feature random password generated + invitelink and do something about the bot follow I don't want :)

Last edited:

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Currently the user can set a password himself as he is the channel admin - but i could add an option to autogenerate one

Invitelinks cant be created by the sinusbot currently i think

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Okay! the invitelink is not needed, but the autogenerate one is cool and profesionnal also the bot follow is annoying :(

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Dont know what you mean about the "bot follow" thats not what my script should do

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
When the X user join the channel and moved directly in the Sinusbot follow him

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Definetly not my script - thats another script you have active probably

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Okay i'm dumb, cause i'm doing my test server on localhost and sinusbot is on my pc i'm stupid soz XD so both me & the bot is moved on the specified channel XD

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Well not, that's not the problem dafuq... My friend test it and the bot create the channel and he is inside the specified channel and then move the user into the channel..

Sorry I have some difficulty to explain this..

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Well of course the user gets moved into his channel? but the bot shouldnt get moved in there

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
Well, I think is just a localhost problem I'm gonna try it on my live server thank you for your help :)

Also the feature with the autogenerated password still okay ?

Tuetchen

Diesmon Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Its uploaded already but has to be approved by the admins first

Status
Not open for further replies.