• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request]Client gives servergroups to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4undBIER

Hello.

i dont actually have an idea if it is possible, but i wish that my guests can give some servergroups to themselves. just so they can show their rank in a competetive game for example. but they shouldnt be able to add or remove these groups from other clients. is there a way to do it? a workaround would be to kick the client and revoke the changes.

i dont know anything about scripting

if someone has an idea how to implement this either by writing a script , a workaround or already published scripts, that i havent found. a channel for every group would be possible, but there are actually around 20 groups. ChannelAssigner by Am4n doesnt actually work. at least on my server.

Thanks in advance.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I made a working script that I've been testing on my server. Once I know it's all good I'll release it.

It works like so.
!servergroup <add|remove> <groupid>

Status
Not open for further replies.