Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Feature Request Entrance Theme Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yachiru

i was wondering if its possible to setup entrance songs for peoples ts id's so it would play a song when they enter the room?

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Lala and me are working on it but at the moment it only supports one UID - Song

Am4n

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
At the moment you can only set it for one person that's why it's not released yet :D

Last edited:

Yachiru

can you upload the script multiple times under different names to account for it to be only one uid?

Sorry, I forgot about this.

It's actually really easy to do. But doing so stops the !say command working.

What you will need to have is version 0.9.9 installed. You will find that on the wiki.

After you have it installed download this script here and move it to the scripts folder. Go to the scripts settings and enable the script and write some words in the "Message" box.

After that, make the welcome clip you want and export it as mp3 and put it on some webserver that has a direct download link. Dropbox is good for this.

Then use the direct download link as the tts api link and leave the locale box empty.

This should work, because I have used it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.