• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Guest joined on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

rUsHHHH

So... can someone help me with a script like JTS3, when a new user join on ts. to private text an member from staff... like *USER* joined on the server.

maxanier

Do you want someone who writes the script for you or need help writing it?
Shouldn't be too hard, probably the only thing to do is to check if a connecting user is in no server group and the message all configured user id's.

good_live

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Do you want someone who writes the script for you or need help writing it?
Shouldn't be too hard, probably the only thing to do is to check if a connecting user is in no server group and the message all configured user id's.
Basicly its not that easy ^^. A user in the guest group dont has to be new.

maxanier

Basicly its not that easy ^^. A user in the guest group dont has to be new.
Ok, I assumed, the notified admin would assign the new user a group like "known-user" or so, which would solve this problem.
Maybe the bot could do so itself, by adding the user to a "already-seen" group, but I think there is no API for something like this yet. Maybe the sinusbot developer will add something like this if requested.

Status
Not open for further replies.