• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Icon limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
We had one script for this. But it haven't been updated for a long time and now with the new sinusbot version don't work at all.
Exclude server groups would be an important part of this script.
Maybe...Is it possible to get server groups by " i_group_sort_id" permission? Then the script could limit the number of server groups from a pool.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I'm pretty sure there is a working script that does this in the forum.

r3flex

Contributor
I could do that script I even have idea but need a function to retrieve all server groups from server.

r3flex

Contributor
Ah, I understand now, firstly I thought you want a script that will limit ALL server groups on SERVER, but instead you want to limit server groups on CLIENT, it's easy to do, I actually thought about doing that in the past. I can do it with exlusion for specified server groups so it wont delete admin ranks.

r3flex

Contributor
I dont have access to my sinusbot unfortunately so I cant test yet, I'll test probably tommorow or tuesday. There might be a bug with server group format since it is parsed as object not array as far as I remember.
It was quite longer than I expected cause I had to wrap my mind around the problem.
The script has the whitelist option which you pass ignored server group ID's such as admin's.
You can also specify the server group limit via website.
The script will check every 30s.

Attachments

• SGroupLimiter.js
    2.5 KB · Views: 3

r3flex

Contributor
Yeah it had maany bugs, now it works after my testing. Prehaps not the most optimal code but surely works!

The best way to configure the script is pass only the first server groups, it will delete in ascending order.

Last edited:

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
Well I did a quick testing and it surely works! Nice! Your script makes a rly nice combo with Group-Distrubor 4.0.0 by LEpEX !
Thanks for your efforts!

r3flex

Contributor
Nice! I didnt test the group distributor, but I recommend you my ts3 ranking script, which adds user to a specified group upon reaching specified time on server. Works with mysql database so it might not be so easy to configure for you.

Tyloendis

Helping Hand
There is more thing. Can you add an option, for ignoring with a specific server group or user UUID?
So for an example: I have a rank system. Everybody can get 3 game-group, but higher ranks can get 4. So the script wouldn't work when the user has a specifig server group.

Status
Not open for further replies.