• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Move people to AFK if speakers muted, Ask people if still listening after an hour.. etc.

Do you think this would be a great feature ?

• Yes

• No

• Possibly

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolipop

Operating System: Linux
SinusBot Version: SinusBot 0.9.16-10f0fad
TS3 Version
: 3.0.13.6 on Linux

Problem Description
Well basically my teamspeak server runs on only a terabyte of bandwidth, so Im really in need of a plugin which can help me and also alot of many other users.

Basically: To move people who are afk, but in an advanced way.

I usually don't have alot of people in the music channel, usually like 1 or 2 and sometimes alot more..
My problem is that when there is 1 or 2, and either one or both of them mute speakers in teamspeak..

So what I would like to do is when they have muted their speakers for more than 10 minutes, I would like the bot to move them to the AFK channel so they stop using my bandwidth..

And

People who are there for more than one hour, but haven't muted their headphones.. I would like the bot to ask them in chat:

BOT: Are you still listening to the music ? (Answer !yes if so)
USER: !yes

And if the person doesn't answer in a minutes time or two, to move him to the afk channel as well, as this would save so much bandwidth.
Thank you !

navid111

After a few hours, the music works but does not sound, and the sound is cut off
You think the problem is?

Status
Not open for further replies.