• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] On leave notification

FrodexN

I've been looking for a script that can notify specified group of people when they leave specified channels, but I still haven't found one yet.

Relentless

Contributor
As I said in the Discord, I can easily do that for you but I thought you wanted the active time count instead?

FrodexN

Yes, I will need the time count script and I'm already contacted DrWarpMan, but until I don't have it, I would like to have this script.

Last edited:

Relentless

Contributor
I don't think it would make a lot of sense to have a script like that. At least for the use you told me.
The script you are requesting here would notify a specific servergroup or client whenever a client leaves a specified channel. That means that you would have to be online all the time to get each notification. Wouldn't it be more handy if the script counts how many times a channel was left per day and gives you the results at the end of the day?

FrodexN

The script should send a message to the person who leaves the channel and not for me. Later on, they will just send a picture when the joined/left the room.