Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN [Request] Poke everyone with specific Servergroup periodically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,

Im sorry for this dumb Question, but could anyone develop me a small script, where you can set a Servergroup & an interval in that everyone with that group gets poked ?

It should be very simple, but i dont have enough time to learn the needed JavaScript :(

Well, Thank you in advance ^^

Opossum_LP ^^

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
I hate pokes. Even if I have the poke dialog disabled. I don't see why anyone wants to be poke periodically for any reason. This is somewhat of a rant, but what is the purpose of want a script that pokes certain people at an interval?

At our Server, new people cant join a channel, until they accept the rules at a specific link.

At the moment, they only get poked with it once, which is on their join.

But most people don't read the first upcoming message / poke, that's why it would be better, to poke them periodically.

Status
Not open for further replies.