Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Script Request. Ban song

Status
Not open for further replies.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Thats's a nice & funny Idea! But unfortunately not possible as there is no ban event, only a kick event. :/
And currently there is no dircet way to check if a user is banned.

Last edited:

ItzZuga

Thats's a nice & funny Idea! But unfortunately not possible as there is no ban event, only a kick event. :/
And currently there is no dircet way to check if a user is banned.
I guess you dind't read it through, i want to ban a SONG not a USER

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Which is also impossible. I mean if you allow to play YouTube links for everybody. Then everybody can upload a song and play it. You can't check for a name. Maybe you could rely on the YouTube song/music recognition, but that's all.

Otherwise if you just want to stop a song from being played that is uploaded, then it could work, but only with workarounds.
(Like the song would start, because the bot command would trigger first, then the script would stop the song again and kick/ban the user)

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
ah sorry I misread your post ^^

You could stop a song when it starts playing and contains a specific title (like Diesmon described).
If you wan't I could write you a script that does this (don't know how good it works though).

Status
Not open for further replies.