Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Scripts Request

GuepardHD

Hello, I want a script that allows you to automatically create sub channels to say that for example on my server there is the Fortnite category I created 3 Sub Channel: Room 1, Room 2, Room 3 [VIP] and what I want its that the script only detects Room 3 [VIP] and when a player joins this channel it creates Room 4 [VIP] ECT... and when for example someone left Room 4 [VIP] it removes it not if for example there is still someone in Room 5 [VIP] to prevent the channels from being out of order and that we can do that for other categories ECT...

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Hey,
I think could be integrated into an existing Channel Creation Tool, would be pretty tough to do it from scratch to mimic almost identical functionality.
Are you already using one?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I have made a tool currently for my TeamSpeak which does not work with Sinusbot but I could port it so it would work with Sinusbot
It does channel deleting every 5 minutes thats why the channel manually
and it has a x amount of minimum channels it will always have free, in this example there is a minimum amount of 2 free channels
it also creates them in the correct order

its a gif:

https://s.multivitamin.wtf/18-34-35.gif
18-34-35.gif

GuepardHD

Hey,
I think could be integrated into an existing Channel Creation Tool, would be pretty tough to do it from scratch to mimic almost identical functionality.
Are you already using one?
I have already looked at https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/auto-channel-creator.128/ Put it does not correspond to my needs puts it looks like it.

I have made a tool currently for my TeamSpeak which does not work with Sinusbot but I could port it so it would work with Sinusbot
It does channel deleting every 5 minutes thats why the channel manually
and it has a x amount of minimum channels it will always have free, in this example there is a minimum amount of 2 free channels
it also creates them in the correct order
Hello, yes it seems to be that it would be necessary that I test it myself to see if it corresponds there is possibility of sharing it?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Hello, yes it seems to be that it would be necessary that I test it myself to see if it corresponds there is possibility of sharing it?

as I said, this script has not been made for Sinusbot, i would need to port it to Sinusbot first

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Created a script now, if you have wishes which should be added please do that in the next few days, next time i will update might take a few days
Feedback if everything is okay would also be very cool ;)

Attachments

• expandingChannel.js
    8.6 KB · Views: 8

GuepardHD

Created a script now, if you have wishes which should be added please do that in the next few days, next time i will update might take a few days
Feedback if everything is okay would also be very cool ;)
Hello, thank you for uploading the script, I just tested it exactly what I wanted except that I wanted it to create channels only from Room 3 [VIP] so what I want say its that Room 1, Room 2, Room 3 [VIP] its me which creates it myself and that the script creates channels below Room 3 [VIP] and the script makes Room 4 [VIP], Room 5 [VIP] ECT ... without touching Rooms 1, 2, 3 I hope you understand.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I tried to make the script to work for as many people as possible, the thing here is that you have a very specific use case best way is to maybe create it under the first sub channel with so you would have a structure like that:
Code:
Some Category
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- VIP
 - Room 1

otherwise i would need to do a specific clause for your case and in script maintenance this could get a real pain in the ass at some point to maintain features like that

GuepardHD

I tried to make the script to work for as many people as possible, the thing here is that you have a very specific use case best way is to maybe create it under the first sub channel with so you would have a structure like that:
Code:
Some Category
- Room 1
- Room 2
- Room 3
- VIP
- Room 1

otherwise i would need to do a specific clause for your case and in script maintenance this could get a real pain in the ass at some point to maintain features like that
okay, put in yourself a lot of people would like the same thing as me i'm sure after there is just to add 1 new options which is that we can choose a specific channel like that allows to do the same thing as what I want puts good its serious steps thank you.