Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Bug Scripts won't download - only get confirmation popup

Status
Not open for further replies.
SinusBot 0.9.13-3609644
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter 64bit
Hyper-V VM, but it has:
  • 2 x E5-2620 v2 (currently allocated 12 cpu threads)
  • 8 GB RAM
Google Chrome (with ABP)

My config:
TS3Path = "C:\\Services\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
DataDir = "C:\\Services\\SinusBot\\data\\"
ListenPort = 8087
LocalPlayback = false
EnableLocalFS = false
MaxBulkOperations = 300
LogLevel = 10
EnableProfiler = false
YoutubeDLPath = "C:\\SinusBot\\youtube-dl.exe"
EnableDebugConsole = false
UploadLimit = 83886080
RunAsUser = 0
RunAsGroup = 0
InstanceActionLimit = 6
UseSSL = false
SSLKeyFile = ""
SSLCertFile = ""
Hostname = ""
SampleInterval = 40
StartVNC = false
EnableWebStream = false
LogFile = ""
LicenseKey = "3D4VymjXP4ovsBYDejL5i7IBeS82uLefbMTL5awT3Qo="
IsProxied = false
DenyStreamURLs = []
Pragma = 0

[YoutubeDL]
BufferSize = 524288
MaxDownloadSize = 419430400
MaxDownloadRate = 104857600
CacheStreamed = false

[TS3]

[StreamRewrites]

[Scripts]
AllowReload = false
EnableTimer = false

[Themes]
Default = ""

[SpeechRecognition]
Enable = false

[FFmpeg]
UserAgent = "SinusBot (0.9.13-3609644)"

[DAV]
Enable = false

[XServer]
Delay = 0
Debug = false

The scripts won't actually download, I get the popup confirming it when I click the button, but I don't have anything show up in "Scripts", the script folder with the script file is not created, and when PMing the bot in TS it doesn't recognise the command. I have been testing it with the "!come" script, but have tried others also to no avail.

I have tried restarting the bot after clicking download, but this doesn't resolve it either. I have previously had scripts working, but since reinstalling the bot it appears to have given up the ghost.

A slightly off-topic note: I administrate the root machine this VM is running on, so if it's a specs related issue I can attempt fixes in this manner as well.

Patschi

Head of troll department / Xuxe dominator
Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Insider
Just some guesses:
  • Try enabling "AllowReload" in your config.ini file that the bot can reload the scripts dynamically
  • Is any firewall blocking outgoing HTTPS requests?
  • Is the DNS resolution working correctly?
  • Does the bot itself have enough permission to create files in the scripts/ directory?
  • What does the Sinusbot log files or the console say with debug enabled? (any error messages?)

Hi Patschi, I have now enabled "AllowReload" but as far as I could gather from the FAQ a new script install still requires a restart of the bot (not sure if that's just the instance or the entire SinusBot app). There is no firewall blocking any requests, and as far as I can tell DNS resolution is fine. The bot has permissions, it runs under my administrator account.

I'm not sure what to be looking for in the logs, as such, but the console just spits out a load of errors regarding the server I'm connecting to accusing it of spamming (which I'm hoping to get sorted).

Status
Not open for further replies.