• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Security level too low

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The security level. Take a look, it is only 14 ;) You need to increase it.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Follow exactly the instructions. You need to paste the updated string into the webinterface of the sinusbot.

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
what is the webinterface and where do i find it?
You are trolling, right? I mean you literally made a video about the webintferace and now are asking what it is and how to access it? Lel

its not that hard to copy a ID string. Put it in a ini file or whatever TS3 need (for the exact instruction look at the Link from FAQ) and import this ID into TS3 on your local client. After that increase the Security level like a normal ID. And after that export it again and copy the new string into the webinterface. Not sooo hard tbh.

Jake_Filthy

You are trolling, right? I mean you literally made a video about the webintferace and now are asking what it is and how to access it? Lel

its not that hard to copy a ID string. Put it in a ini file or whatever TS3 need (for the exact instruction look at the Link from FAQ) and import this ID into TS3 on your local client. After that increase the Security level like a normal ID. And after that export it again and copy the new string into the webinterface. Not sooo hard tbh.
I did that, it didnt do anything. but besides that yes i am a little bit dumb.

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
I did that, it didn't do anything. but besides that yes i am a little bit dumb.
Nobody can be THAT dumb. Not even a fully handicapped person. I mean the wiki article has even fucking images...

First of all you need to stop your instance.
You can do it?

After this create a file e.g. identity.ini with this content

Code:
[Identity]
id=Our Sinusbot identity
identity="THE_VERY_LONG_STRING"
nickname=Sinusbot
phonetic_nickname=
You can also call it jksahjkhfkjh.ini or whatever. You can create this file anywhere. As example on your desktop via rightclick -> new textfile -> open it -> paste the content into it and then..

replace THE_VERY_LONG_STRING with the Id. You get this Id from your Webinterface settings⇒Instance Settings⇒Identity.
aka copy and paste this Identiy string from here:
PZNvUsE.png

and replace the placeholder: THE_VERY_LONG_STRING with it.

After it safe the file via file-> save as.. -> "CHOSEAFUCKINGNAME.ini"

Now comes the hard part. Importing.

Open TS3 like the images in the wiki article showing you (https://wiki.sinusbot.com/en:guides:installation:increase_security_level) and import that .ini file yo ujust created as a new identiy

Hint:
nrtGGcJ.png

Now choose the new ID and increase the security level like normal.

After it is done, you can safe if and open the .ini file again via doubleclick on your desktop.
Now copy the ID String that you pasted earlier (It has changed now) and paste it back into the webinterface. Done. GeGe. wp. No re.

If you still can't figure it out I'm calling you officially to dumb/casually to operate a bot like the sinusbot. Have a nice day :)

And because i am such a nice guy and seeing the problem allready coming, here a .ini ready to download for you: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzMxs3fLrJHcay1nUkFfN1dmSVU

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.