• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinus Bot Downloads Yotube Song But Doesn't Play It

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonR1015

So basically I have had this bot working properly for a while now with no problems getting the youtube-dl working or any trouble installing it. Out of nowhere when I try to use it the other day to play a link with !yt it sends me a message confirming it is downloading it but nothing plays. I've checked the log and it reads "ok" after receiving my command and also shows the youtube-dl was loaded properly. If I download the song and upload it to the control panel for a playlist it plays but giving it a link via ts3 chat just doesn't seem to work even though it tells me it is downloading. I'm not really sure what to do at this point and would love to get some help on this issue.

UPDATE: I tried updating the youtube-dl and this has fixed the issue. If there is a way to delete this thread I am unaware of it as this is my first post and if an admin sees this take it down please.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.