• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinus stops registering commands and/or stops playing music

Cromag

Hi
Version: SinusBot 0.11.0-8e5f1a2
OS: Debian Jessie (8.10)- Sinusbot installer script used. (will test debian 9 later on again)

After some time online the bot stops responding to commands like !next.
I don't see anything in the logs.
If the bot have not yet stopped playing music i still see the the yt-dl processing urls, but does not register the !next command i.e.
Restarting the bot from the webinterface does not change this, only restarting the service does.
Loglevel is now set to 10 and a logfile is set in config.ini
I had a "stable version" bot earlier on debian 9 stretch, which had the same issues.
I have tried to check the forum but without any luck.
Can i do something about this or is this a buglike thing maybe ?

/Cromag

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Which Teamspeak3 Client version are you using? 3.1?

Boumi

Donor
is awesome!
Same problem for me, or I would say it has become super slow to execute the commands we send to him.
I was wondering if it could be a debit problem to download musics but our VPS debit is up to 1 GO/s so that's weird.

Mokles

I've been having the same issues as Cromag and Boumi, Music bot would sometime not answer to commands whatsoever and now song requests are delayed by 5-120 seconds after the song request has been made. Used to be instant.