Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Sinus Whisper mode

arriej

Hey,
I'm wondering if the whisper mode of the bot works.
I seem to get the bot into whisper mode, but when i want to subscribe to the bot i get the message:
Code:
2021-03-21T16:12:17+01:00 [ command:41:14] arriej () is missing permissions for !sub

my ID is bound to the admin account, and given all permission for the instance. I have no idea where else I can change a setting to give my self the permission.
Is the whisper mode unsupported or no longer developed? I've tried to check the documentation but there is no mention anywhere about whisper mode.
And google only gives me posts from < 2018, so pretty useless.

I have a licensed instance

Himsel

Contributor
You need to set the transmit-mode to subscription-mode which you can find in the instance settings.

arriej

I do not have an option to change that in the instance settings:

29968ac5c5c7589fae8f5bf00af5248b.png
So instead I did it trough the commands:
fe6c49f6ffcf98bc3886dbc1452ca41b.png
Which seems to work initially, But when check the mode after I changed it. its still default.

Himsel

Contributor
Create a new instance and see if you can find the settings then.
I think the output always comes, although it is not to set.

chrome_ZoCw5cD5Iu.png

edit: otherwise you may not have the right license. you need donor++

Last edited:

arriej

Unfortunately No option for a transmit mode.

aa53ba873c4ab69635eb22f54a207b24.png

If I check the github i'm running the latest version of the bot "SinusBot 1.0.0-beta.10-202ee4d"

arriej

I do not.
when I bought the donation rank I only saw a difference in instances.
MB. - Very unlucky you need the ++ rank.

no sinus bot for me then :c

Himsel

Contributor
I'm sorry for you that you didn't see that.
Maybe you'll be lucky and @flyth will see it and let you donate the difference, if you want to.

Exactly I do not know :/

arriej

For now its all alright, I just wanted to test if this bot is something for me. compared to other bot.
Besides I only need 1 instance, and 25 euro for just whisper mode seems a bit excessive in my eyes.

wish there was something in between :/