• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sinusbot all the day/night

Luiginounet

Hi, first sorry for my bad english, i'm french.

I want to know how can I put my bot 24/24h and 7/7days ? I know it's a stupid question but I'm not the owner of the server teamspeak, and the bot is active with my connection. I want to know if i can upload the bot on a FTP or another solution ... Please explain for me !

If I can put the bot on a FTP, can you explain me how can I do that ?

Thank for help ! :)

Brini

Helping Hand
Just grab a very cheap VPS ( 1 Core and 512MB RAM is enough) from a good hosting company and use the installation script on this site: https://sinusbot-installer.de its very simple. You can also run your teamspeak server on this cheap VPS with 32 Slots (with license more).

Brini

Helping Hand
You can choose this website. But if you want to have it cheaper, another website with a smaller VPS would be ok, too.

I personaly use Debian 8 and it works perfectly fine, but I think Debian 9 should work good as well.

When you have your VPS, install Putty on your computer and connect through SSH to your Server. Than do the following things:
1.First update your VPS with:
apt-get update && apt-get upgrade
(If you get asked for something with yes or no answer with Y)
2. Make sure that your time zone is correct:
To check it, simply write:
date
Mostly your time isn't correct. To correct it type:
dpkg-reconfigure tzdata
And choose your time zone. Then check date again and if one of the two times is your correct time, you are write.

So now you can start with the installation of your SinusBot, so go on Sinusbot-Installer.de and copy the command in your Server and execute it. Then simply go through the installation and answer the questions with the numbers (for help look at the video below of the page).

If the installer is done, you can connect with the bot through your browser when you type in:

IPAdressfromyourVPS:8087

Login with admin as username and the password that is given to you by the installation.

Done!