• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Sinusbot can't connect on my Internet, help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Hester

Greetings everyone, I need some help over here. I know it's not considered a legal thing to just use VPN and get into a website where you are not permitted. So when I try logging in Sinusbot.com it shows me that the ASPN has banned your IP for accessing the website Sinusbot.com. I'm willing to even change my IP, I'm using PTCL Broadband in Pakistan, I've told other of my friends to try this website sinusbot.com and it is working for them. I promise that I installed Windows 7 64 Bit only to run Sinusbot and to turn some games which I love, these are the two most important things which made me update my windows, otherwise 32 bit OS was faster than 64 but fine, please help me over here. I can show you guys the error I get while trying to run this website. Here it is: http://prntscr.com/evlbh6
Please help, will be waiting anxiously for your response on this, It's really important.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
From that AS we got like 99% of spam, that's why it has been blocked. I'm sorry, but I'm not gonna unblock them in the near future. I once tried and the spam just started again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you'd have to get an ip address from another provider to use our services. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.