Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Sinusbot disconnects

DiBaDu

Hello,

at the Moment there is a Tool, which crashes the Sinusbot.

Its if the Bot try to see the Client Connection Informations from the Crasher-Bot

What do you can do against it? The ts3musikbot dont get a timeout, just the Sinusbot. Do you have any script to stop seeing the Client Information?

Please help me, hosting on Linux Debian 8 and the Version is 0.10.6-ea49bdc and Teamspeak: 3.0.19.4

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
at the Moment there is a Tool, which crashes the Sinusbot.
yeah it's a known issue there was already a thread about it
This is not an issue with the sinusbot itself (even if the author of the exploit mentions the sinusbot as an example) but with the official TeamSpeak client itself. This bug affects all clients.
The ts3musikbot dont get a timeout, just the Sinusbot.
That's due to them not using the official client. (this is the case with another bot)
That's due to their bot not requesting client infos, the sinusbot does this automatically for various reasons (ie. scripting)
What do you can do against it?
Either TeamSpeak needs to release a fixed client or we'll implement an alternative solution.
(You could also try to prevent the sinusbot from accessing client infos as a temporary solution but this could lead to other side effects, I haven't tested this)

Last edited: