• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved sinusbot does not open in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerson

• used version:0.9.8
  • used operating system:windows 10 64Bit
  • hardware specs: intel celeron core 2 duos 4GB Ram DDR3
  • used browser: Google Crhome
  • your config.ini:
TS3Path = "F:\\Arquivos de Programas (X86)\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "0.0.0.0"
ListenPort = 8087

sinusbot does not open in Windows 10 opens and closes the cmd quickly

Devil Boss

uninstall it and then restart your computer after that download it again and install it .. and make sure that you have installed it right ! ;)

Bryce Jones M.

uninstall it and then restart your computer after that download it again and install it .. and make sure that you have installed it right ! ;)

I am also having this exact same problem with my CMD not running, but just closing (and yes, i did restart and re-download and install)

If it also helps, I have gotten the sinus bot vers: 0.9.0 from my TS buddies, and it also didn't work :p (Go Figure)

Last edited:

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
I am also having this exact same problem with my CMD not running, but just closing (and yes, i did restart and re-download and install)

If it also helps, I have gotten the sinus bot vers: 0.9.0 from my TS buddies, and it also didn't work :p (Go Figure)

There is no 0.9.9 for Windows.

Same problem, anyone know how to fix???

Run the Bot in a Cmd window instead of clicking the .exe and see what happends...

Bryce Jones M.

There is no 0.9.9 for Windows.

My bad, 0.9.8, but yah i have tried a older version and it still didn't work

Run the Bot in a Cmd window instead of clicking the .exe and see what happends...

I have ran the Sinusbot.exe shortcut on my desktop and ts3bot in its folder, with the cmd, and it still doesn't open (I have also tried running both shortcuts as admin and also the cmd and running them again, and it still doesn't load)

Last edited:

Tw1ZeRs

I did this for something I had and i think its the same problem
Try to take your ts data (The whole folder of the teamspeak which works) and move it to the sinusbot teamspeak folder and replace the files, Thus the Bot's TS will be updated.

Sock

TS3Path = "F:\\Arquivos de Programas (X86)\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win32.exe"
ListenHost = "127.0.0.1"
ListenPort = 8087
I done this in config and its worked (\\ts3client_win32.exe" Because i have 32bit ts if you have 64 write 64 you need to find out in sinus ts folder and ListenHost = "127.0.0.1" and thats ip to web site soo thats worked for me) :):):):)

lomacs

Used version: sinusbot-0.9.13
System: Windows 10
Hardware: I7-5820k, 16Gb RAM.
Instaled in my own system (without vps)
Browser: Google Chrome
My config.ini:
TS3Path = "C:\\SinusBot\\TeamSpeak 3 Client\\ts3client_win64.exe"
ListenHost = "127.0.0.1"
ListenPort = 8087
LogLevel = 10
After launch "Sinusbot.exe" it doesn't work. (Nothing happen)
I also check TS3Path and it's right.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Download the latest version

Last edited:

Pingo0

Download the latest version
Hello, I'm having the same problem with my SinusBot, I downloaded the version of the site (Windows version: 0.9.18) and it does not open, I downloaded the version that you made available to the member above but it still does not open, Computer and nothing.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Download the latest version and use this version ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.