• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

SinusBot Host

Hello, reading the FAQ / Wiki would like to know if what I understand is correct. Can I resell MusicBots without speaking to SinusBot if I use up to 200 Bots and if I resell a larger number would I have to partner with SinusBot?

Excuse my English :/ google translator

Kir-à

Helping Hand
is awesome!
Contributor
You cannot resell private use only.

And you can't have 200 bots without being a partner in Sinusbot. You must send a message to @flyth to sell.

With criteria, if I remember correctly:

Project name:​
Why:​
Number of instances:​

You cannot resell private use only.

And you can't have 200 bots without being a partner in Sinusbot. You must send a message to @flyth to sell.

With criteria, if I remember correctly:

Project name:​

Why:​

Number of instances:​
What if I'm reselling and not selling 200 bots is only 100? Do I still have to contact the flyth?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You ALWAYS have to contact flyth if you want to resell, as far as i know there wont be new hosters accepted if you cant sell a certain minimum amount of bots

Currently the default Sinusbot Instances are for PRIVATE USE ONLY and thus you are not allowed to sell or sponsor them

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
You may NOT resell the bot - regardless of the amount of bots - without being an official partner and having the permission. The standard license is for private use only. It says so everywhere.

You may NOT resell the bot - regardless of the amount of bots - without being an official partner and having the permission. The standard license is for private use only. It says so everywhere.
Can we talk about this in DM? :/ please