• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

SinusBot Script For TS3 Server 3.0.13.8

babyplica

I need help, when installing the script in my Linux Debian, I install correctly, but I need a version of a script that is compatible with teamspeak server 3.0.13.8, someone could help me please! They could answer in Spanish please :).

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
It's pretty impossible to give support for an almost 2 year old, outdated version.
What's your particular reason to use that server version?

babyplica

My reason is that I buy that teamspeak with that version and the support ones do not update it if I do not pay .. :(

TwentyFour

BinusSot Junkie
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Well if you find someone, who programs those scripts for you, or you do it yourself, then sure it can work.
But you're basically asking Adobe to make Photoshop run on Windows 95... 🤣

My reason is that I buy that teamspeak with that version and the support ones do not update it if I do not pay .. :(
Honestly, that doesn't sound legit to me! :rolleyes: No serious TS hoster or reseller would deny you crucial updates, or offer them only for additional money.
To be honest - you should better look for an alternative solution in the long term.