Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

SinusBotu TS3 can not help

Runningcore

Contributor
There is so much information missing in this post + i can't view your screenshot (error 403)
Anyways i think i understood what seems to be your issues.

Please post your config and give us some information about your server OS and teamspeak client version.

Thank you!

Sezer27

TeamSpeak3 version 3.1.9 is related to what I refer to, but I can do everything available but the bot is connecting to discord instead of ts3

Runningcore

Contributor
TeamSpeak3 version 3.1.9 is related to what I refer to, but I can do everything available but the bot is connecting to discord instead of ts3
Sorry but we can't help you when you are not providing any kind of information.
My guess is that you having a windows system and forgot to tick the teamspeak support on installation, but i probably cannot find help here if you not helping us being able to help you....