Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

some help with the play list

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravage007

so I was in a TeamSpeak server where you could do a whole YouTube playlist to play but I just installed this bot on my server and no it's the same bot and will not work any help ty

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Add a playlist and set there under advanced options the url from the Youtube playlist.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Use the FAQ and Forum and install youtube dl?^^
Last time I had imported a YT playlist, it saved the song names and uploader, but not the actually song. When I would start the playlist it would pause a while between songs. I don't think it downloads all the songs from a playlist at once and will only download them if they're being played. I also don't know if the song is saved permanently after the song is played.

So basically it makes a playlist from the YT playlist with the songs and is playable, but I have no clue whether or not those songs are saved after playing them once.

ravage007

Last time I had imported a YT playlist, it saved the song names and uploader, but not the actually song. When I would start the playlist it would pause a while between songs. I don't think it downloads all the songs from a playlist at once and will only download them if they're being played. I also don't know if the song is saved permanently after the song is played.

So basically it makes a playlist from the YT playlist with the songs and is playable, but I have no clue whether or not those songs are saved after playing them once.

it didn't even download the 1st song to be played it just held for a few seconds on the first one then went to the next one then went the next one then not playing anything

Domi200

Having the same problem here. youtube-dl is working fine on single songs but for playlists it only imports the song names of the playlist.
Is this still a bug or did I miss a special config I have to set for playlists?

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.