Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Song won't play when radio is in idle mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm listening to a radio channel (setup as play only when idle) and other people in my teamspeak add other songs to the queue it won't play the songs, it still plays the radio (radio is added using own link)

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
When I'm listening to a radio channel (setup as play only when idle) and other people in my teamspeak add other songs to the queue it won't play the songs, it still plays the radio (radio is added using own link)
A radio constantly plays so of course songs in the queue won't play. You have to either use !next or use a voteskip script (https://forum.sinusbot.com/resources/next-track-please.23/), so users can play their queued songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.