• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sort songs by track number

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwixOps

Hello, I am wondering if there is any way to sort songs by track number instead of title as they are now. Currently when I drop an album from my computer into a folder (great job with that drag/drop functionality, btw), they are automatically sorted in alphabetical order. When I go into the tag editor, I can see that the track number is importing successfully, so is there any way to auto sort by that instead?

In case anyone cares,
Win 10 pro
Current version is 0.9.21-217b2fe
if you want my config.ini, just ask.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
When you sort by album (click on 'Album' at the top), it should actually use the track numbers. However, that counts for the tracklist (and not playback) only right now.

TwixOps

Thanks for the help. I've got aother quick question if you've got a minute. It seems that the only way to disable shuffle is to be playing from a playlist. Am I missing a way to play a folder/album in order? When I click "play folder" in the top right corner, the bot seems to just pick random songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.