Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Sound Output

Status
Not open for further replies.

norkkom

Currently, Teamspeak offers the option to change the audio output device for its various sounds, which is incredibly useful and easy to tweak for a large variety of uses.
H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶T̶S̶3̶S̶o̶u̶n̶d̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶t̶i̶r̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶b̶y̶p̶a̶s̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶t̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶d̶e̶f̶a̶u̶l̶t̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶b̶a̶c̶k̶ ̶d̶e̶v̶i̶c̶e̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶s̶e̶l̶v̶e̶s̶ ̶(̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶i̶r̶ ̶e̶q̶u̶i̶v̶a̶l̶e̶n̶t̶)̶.̶ ̶B̶e̶c̶a̶u̶s̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶d̶e̶s̶t̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶e̶t̶u̶p̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶c̶e̶p̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶s̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶u̶n̶d̶b̶o̶a̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶.̶

So, the program seems to use the default device as of the program launch. This is much more useful than I'd thought, but still extremely far from ideal.

My question is changed now to whether or not there will be support for on-the-fly changing of playback devices, but even if it isn't, I suppose this is acceptable.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
It's planned, but with the current development of the bot the plugin has gotten less love than it deserves :/
However, as a workaround: the plugin will use whatever device is default on Windows the moment you start teamspeak and will keep it.
Maybe that helps in the meantime...

Status
Not open for further replies.