Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Starting on secondary IP address

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianvlasa

#stayinghome
Is there a way to make the TeamSpeak client to use a different IP address?
I know this feature is available for webinterface but i dont wanna use my main ip for TS client

Thanks in advance.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
I don't think so, at least not in an easy way.

Altis

Hello.
If you use Linux so easy to set another IP by firewall..
In firewall set redirect port to another IP from primary. (teamspeak client have two ports (TCP 8765, UDP 8766) and sinusbot interface have 8080 - in default.
and server if you don't change port of ts3 server in default is 9987 and 10011and file transfers is 3033
:) Use google for firewall.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
and sinusbot interface have 8080 - in default
Not sure, but I don't think your answer quite fits the request of the thread creator if I understood this correctly

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Just to help others understand, by the looks of it. The user wants to start 2 different instances of a bot that use 2 different IPs to connect to a teamspeak server.

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Well can't you use the same ip to connect to that teamspeak server..
You can connect as many teamspeak clients as you want from the same IP to a server and to reiterate this again, the user is asking for the ability to have 2 different instances of the sinusbot use 2 different IPs when connecting to server. This has nothing to so with the server they're connecting to.

What the user is asking for
Instance A - Connects using IP XX.XX.XXX.XX1
Instance B - Connects using IP XX.XX.XXX.XX2

Status
Not open for further replies.