Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

EN Stop !qyt abuse for guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of the moment, anyone with access can spam the !qyt command and get the bot to queue the same song many times in a row. Is there a way of limiting it to only 1 use per minute and stop the same song being played twice in a row?

Last edited:

GetMeOutOfHere

is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
!qyt will not download the song. !qyt just put a youtube or soundcloud link into the q list for streaming.
There is no option yet to limit this command.

Abuse the users by urself. Don´t allow them to use bot commands.

!qyt will not download the song. !qyt just put a youtube or soundcloud link into the q list for streaming.
There is no option yet to limit this command.

Abuse the users by urself. Don´t allow them to use bot commands.
I wish to allow anyone to request songs and I just noticed that it doesn't download them. It'd be a nice feature for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.