Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

(suggestion) Add/upload music directory without drag and drop method

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrezaei

Hi.
I've been testing the 0.8 version of the bot. I want to add music without the use of drag and drop method. Maybe a browse button, or a field in which you could enter the full directory name.
Is it possible to add that please?
Thank you.
P.S I'm visually impaired, I use screen reader software, e. I use the keyboard to navigate, hence asking for this feature.
Cheers
Hadi

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Currently, it's not possible. But I'll add that to one of the next versions, then. :)

hrezaei

that's cool, thanks!
meanwhile, Can i add files manually? Is there a folder in which i could drop my music files?

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
Just some news on this issue:
The latest beta has this huge upload field which is now clickable as well and will open the file selector. Does that help?

And no, you cannot simply add files, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.