Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved TeamSpeak Support

cakemasher

Contributor
If the option is disabled, it means the appropiate TeamSpeak 3 client version is not installed on your system.

cakemasher

Contributor
how i can install it ?
Pretty straight forward actually. Go to the Teamspeak3 website, search for the newest client version, download it and install it. Then, download the newest version of SinusBot, and install it. If you have the newest versions of both, the installer will detect the TeamSpeak 3 client and will allow you to check the checkbox. Just be sure to install the TS3 client before you install SinusBot.

Pretty straight forward actually. Go to the Teamspeak3 website, search for the newest client version, download it and install it. Then, download the newest version of SinusBot, and install it. If you have the newest versions of both, the installer will detect the TeamSpeak 3 client and will allow you to check the checkbox. Just be sure to install the TS3 client before you install SinusBot.
i have both , and its not working :(

i have re-installed the ts3 and its works , thx :3