• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TSClient quit. LogLevel has been increased

Hello.
I know that same problem has been here many times, but I cannot find any solution for "my problem".
I have instaled SINUSBOT on linux VPS
Sinusbot-beta5 (later installeld b10 - but same problem)
Centos 7 - Kernel 5.12.0
TS3 server is 3.13.3
TS3 client is 3.5.6

I set up Loglevel in config.ini at 10 and later to 13, Instance loglevel of SinBotAFK is set up for lvl 10. Teamspeak server have Loglevel 8.

In the annex is prscr after start sinusbot. I do not know, where is problem, because everything looks good, but not possible connect SinBotAFK to TS3, during couple seconds, instance is shuted down. I tried install diagnostic sinusbot script from another fiber, but was problem wit run.
I tried install Sinusbot to ntb - Win10 as local version, and connection to TS3 was without problems (but not possible use for online).

Can you help me please with direct solutions of fix my problem?
I need on TS3 auto AFK mover and disable recording, but Sinbot is good way. I think..
I tried another bots (JTS3 and some scripts), but was problem with run....
Thank you very much for any help.

Attachments

• Sinbot+TS3_prob.png
    Sinbot+TS3_prob.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 12

Mobulos

Often it's a bug that "repairs itself".
Try it after a few days.
If that's still a problem try to reinstall linux