Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TSClient quit problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndexaZ

Hello, I have TSClient quit problem , can sameone help me , I tried to fix it all ways , I readed all threads and can't fix it , can moderates can help me , and install fresh working sinusbot to me vps?

IndexaZ

I just want sameone help me in person , because im noob in linux I can give me vps password for sameone who are good at this to try to fix it , Im trying to install sinusbot for 3days.. I installed him finaly , but its ts quit error now..

IndexaZ

yo , I buyed new vps from another provider everythink working cool, now I just need to know how can I get more music bots on one vps.

dazholmes

set the LogLevel = 10 in config.ini also what version of linux do you have if you have old version of centos for example you need glibc install only centos7 has latest version not sure about debian users tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.