Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

TSClient Quit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dongbae

Trying to launch the music bot on my server, but it keeps telling me my security level isn't high enough. I have the server address and port number right, too.

prxy

What you can do is, creating a new Identity on your local client, pushing up the security level and copy the identity for giving it sinusbot
Should fix it, when the security level is the only problem

Jemstar

Donor
is awesome!
Hi, I have just set this up for the first time. However it is not connecting to my ts server.

2016-07-17T23:23:11+10:00 Starting instance ts3server://8.3.5.133?port=2736& nickname=Music%20Maker&password=*****&channel=Lobby&channelpassword=
2016-07-17T23:23:13+10:00 New connection status 1; Error 0
2016-07-17T23:23:17+10:00 New connection status 0; Error 1797
2016-07-17T23:23:17+10:00 The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong or the security level of your identity is too low.

I notice that when I activate an instance that it opens a ts client that is not my normal ts3, tries to connect to the server but connection fails and ts client quits.

I have read other threads with error 1797 and ts quits however these seem to be on linux not windows 10.

Thanks for any help,
Jem.

BTW the ts3 server is hosted by Gameservers, does that make any difference? I know they have tight security.

Last edited:

Jemstar

Donor
is awesome!
Thanks for reply.

Got it to work..I had entered the port with a typo i didnt pick up!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.