Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Unable To Change Security Level

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0n

Operating System: Ubuntu 16.04
SinusBot Version: 0.10.8-71ba94b
TS3 Version: 3.1.6

Problem Description
Hi, my server security requires at least 15, and I cannot seem to change my security level, it is blocked, and I need to change it to 9 to 15.

r2m.png

As you see here, it is greyed out, and does not let me edit the value.

Yes, I already have tried many different things, and it just seems to not work.
Thanks in advance.

*this could be a simple stupid thing i'm noticing lol*

log
Code:
2017/11/19 08:00:57 89c04db3 4554bbdb INFO   TS |INFO    |ClientUI      |1  |Connect status: Connecting
2017/11/19 08:00:57 89c04db3 4554bbdb INFO   New connection status 1; Error 0
2017/11/19 08:00:57 89c04db3 4554bbdb INFO   TS |INFO    |ClientUI      |1  |Connect status: Disconnected
2017/11/19 08:00:57 89c04db3 4554bbdb INFO   TS |INFO    |ClientUI      |1  |Disconnected or forced to leave, want autoreconnect = 0
2017/11/19 08:00:57 89c04db3 4554bbdb INFO   The bot could not connect. This might have several reasons: the server doesn't exist at that address, the server password is wrong, the default channel doesn't exist, the bot has been banned, the server is an illegal installation or the password is wrong , the security level of your identity is too low or the server does not allow the version of the client you are using. See our Wiki / Forums for more help.

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Sinusbot itself cant change the Security Level, you will need to export the ID and increase the Securitylevel by your own Client, after that you can import the Generated Security Level

j0n

Sinusbot itself cant change the Security Level, you will need to export the ID and increase the Securitylevel by your own Client, after that you can import the Generated Security Level

Is there a way that is possible through Linux, or can I change my server's required security level?

Multivitamin

Tier III
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
To change your Security Level on your Server, rightclick the top most "channel" which is not a channel > Edit Server > Security and set the Security Level to 8

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
This is also explained in the wiki btw.

D4rkD0me

You can create a new Identity in your TeamSpeak with a Security level of 15. Just Export the Identity to your Desltop and edit the .ini File. You can now see your Security level, copy it and past it to your sinusbot instance.
Now your Bot is able to join on TeamSpeak Servers with a Secutity level of 15.
Hope it works! Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.