Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Unable to upload some songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvus

Hey there!

I've just reinstalled the Sinusbot on my server. It all went well, I logged in and wanted to upload some mp3 files. I first tried to upload 10 songs, but 6 of those basically failed. In the logs there only the uploaded tracks showed up, all the others simply failed. I tried it with another browser, but it still didn't work. The files aren't corrupted, I can play them locally. What can I do to solve this?

The bot is running on the newest version on a Ubuntu 15.04 machine

Code:
2016/04/10 11:41:23 ee91c0b2 INFO   UPLOAD [admin] ANNO 1404 - Soundtrack - Behold the Sultan.mp3 OK 
2016/04/10 11:41:31 ee91c0b2 INFO   UPLOAD [admin] ANNO 1404 - Soundtrack - Calm before the Storm.mp3 OK
2016/04/10 11:41:32 ee91c0b2 INFO   UPLOAD [admin] ANNO 1404 - Soundtrack - Caravan.mp3 OK
2016/04/10 11:41:42 ee91c0b2 INFO   UPLOAD [admin] ANNO 1404 - Soundtrack - Daring Flame.mp3 OK

zQgEvQk.png

Chris100184

because it sounds like it could be a problem with the files. unless it's a president problem with other files. But what you could try is to upload them to youtube and then redownload them from there. see if such a "work around" would work.

Silvus

because it sounds like it could be a problem with the files. unless it's a president problem with other files. But what you could try is to upload them to youtube and then redownload them from there. see if such a "work around" would work.
It's almost every file... The thing is I originally downloaded those from Youtube and edited the tags with id3v2, maybe it didn't like that - I'll try to redownload the files and not edit the tags

Chris100184

Using youtube-dl... I used it with an earlier version of the bot as well, and it worked great
okay, so you're talking about the !yt [link] command. in that case, try to upload them manually via the web API. Could be a problem with the youtube-dl plugin.

Also can you link me one of the songs that keeps failing, then i'll give it a shot.

Silvus

okay, so you're talking about the !yt [link] command. in that case, try to upload them manually via the web API. Could be a problem with the youtube-dl plugin.

Also can you link me one of the songs that keeps failing, then i'll give it a shot.
A little late, but anyway. Did some more tests:
I tried to redownload the files, convert them back and forth between different formats, it never really accepted them. I tried uploading files from another source and format, still no luck. I also tried the Beta, still the same things.
And it is always the same weird thing - some (about 1/5) songs can be uploaded, the rest fails. And it's always the same songs that work...

Status
Not open for further replies.