Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Unable to use commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuxcodex

Hey i got a problem I can only make the bot work from the web interface I can't use !play commands and stuff on teamspeak and discord and the only error i get is on discord in the instance log that it doesn't support private message anyone maybe wanna help me?

discord name: nuxcodex#7581
pls help me would be nice if someone would <3

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
You've got to add your ts/discord identity to a user account in the webinterface that has the required permissions.

nuxcodex

it kinda work on teamspeak because if I uploaded the song to the bot i can use !play for that song but am I not able to do !play <song> and it will look it up on youtube or?

nuxcodex

No but there is a script called youbube search that does this.
Youtube Search 1.3.3 by NT5 (Youtube_Search) - active
yep this one i guess but I inserted my api but the settings are weird tho you need to set a command prefix right? but you don't know which commands it has like i can't get it to work tho

nuxcodex

srry my fault srry for wasting ur time and being a noob i just had to use some time to understand how he had setup the bot commands, but it's a bit misleading it's made the command prefix i set is just so it use the default prefix there is already there and unchange able tho but thanks for the help and srry my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.