• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved Upgrade to beta TeamSpeak3

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Check the installation guide in the wiki out ;)

Manius

Donor
is awesome!
Because it seems that in version 3.1.8 it has been corrected that it will not be bothering the bots, because now I'm squeezing all of them all up when someone writes something or something similar ... I do not know exactly what it's called ...

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
But I mean TeamSpeak and not SinusBot ....
Then you should maybe ask this question in the TeamSpeak Forum.
The mirrors probably don't have a download link right now because this version it not released yet.

Edit:
In this thread they say that there is no download link.

Senpai Mizu

Hello! And was someone testing a sinusbot beta? Ie 3.1.8?

yea it works.

Screenshot_3.png

Because it seems that in version 3.1.8 it has been corrected that it will not be bothering the bots, because now I'm squeezing all of them all up when someone writes something or something similar ... I do not know exactly what it's called ...

yup they are not crashing anymore, they fixed it.

Last edited:

eQuin0x

Is there actually the possibility of the Bot playing music or does that not work with 3.1.8? Since I get the Problem that the SinusBot Device is unknown.
If anybody can play music with his bot, could you explain how exactly u made it happen?

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Is there actually the possibility of the Bot playing music or does that not work with 3.1.8?
If anybody can play music with his bot, could you explain how exactly u made it happen?
The last two users in this thread confirmed that everything worked fine for them, so yes, it works.
I get the Problem that the SinusBot Device is unknown
You probably forgot to copy the plugin (wiki).

Manius

Donor
is awesome!
Hello! Bot works on version Version: 3.1.8 (2018-01-22 10:50:07) [Stable]

And you can do that, how to give access to some user will have access to only one bot? Because now, when I add a user, it sees all users ...