Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Web login for others

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLGTaiwanec

Operating System: Windows / Linux
SinusBot Version: 0.9.x
TS3 Version: 3.x.x

Problem Description
So I've been using the Sinus Bot for a few weeks now, and I think the bot is missing something very useful.
When I'm using the bot with a couple of my friends and I'm AFK, they often play songs via the bot themselves, but it's kinda messy doing it through !search or me myself making playlists for them when I don't like the exact same genre of music as they do. I'd love to give access to the web interface to my friends, but when I send them the link which contains my ip and .../play, it obviously isn't working, as it pops out with an error. So, is there a way to give the access to the web control which I couldn't find after tons of searching to someone else, or is this a feature that more users would be grateful for?

Status
Not open for further replies.