Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Solved why is that !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpy

Donor
is awesome!
"A manual update is required"

Simply download the new version form here and replace all your old files. Please keep in mind that you need to update the plugin in the client too.

irgendwr

no longer active, "retired" staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
"A manual update is required"

Simply download the new version form here and replace all your old files. Please keep in mind that you need to update the plugin in the client too.
Nope, this means that the time of your server is wrong, see similar threads on how to fix the issue.

Also: try using descriptive titles and providing more information.

xDovid

Nope, this means that the time of your server is wrong, see similar threads on how to fix the issue.

Also: try using descriptive titles and providing more information.
alright , ty dude ♥ , but if u have any idea or vids on how to fix it plz help me ^^

Diesmon

Tuetchen Dominator
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
alright , ty dude ♥ , but if u have any idea or vids on how to fix it plz help me ^^
I'm on mobile, so no detailed guide, but just google: "Linux server time sync NTP" or so. (NTP is a time sync service)

Maybe someone else can link you a tutorial or wiki guide.

Also note, that on some VPS's you can't change the system time, then you need to contact your hoster to change it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.