• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Win7 how to enable bot for all users

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Maybe it works to define a user to the groupid -1, but that don`t work on the windows version, i think.

For permit in windows you must go folder files sinusbot windows and click right folder and click property and (security) permission files and add User or everybody and check permission you want for your folder or robots its same solution for permit software .exe too :)

Sorry for my bad english
I hope to help you :)

kanalumaddela

Insider
Insider
Couldn't he just create a user group called like DJ or something and then give that as the user ID to the bot?
You misunderstood it. He wanted to know how he can setup the bot for virtually anyone to use. Raph gave a simple short explanation. Assigning a group to the bot itself doesn't change the fact users of the bot will be able to use it. If the setting group ID to -1 doesn't work (which it should) he can try using this script: Channel Servergroup Assigner and create a channel named like "Join here for Music Bot access", so when the user joins, the bot assigns a group created specifically for that purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.