Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Windows 7 Installation - Bot can't find?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

f157de323adeae2d18c068620d496144.png

It says to look up the windows installation guide, but there isn't one? And says it can't find that file?

Image of folder:
d8ed7923148a6ee2a532c12e3276b1ee.png

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Do you have the TS3 Client installed on your PC ?

Or maybe you have the client not installed in the default path ( "C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client" under Windows 10 should be the same as by Windows 7) i had this problem with a friend.

Check where your client is installed and edit your configuration. Under Windows you can right click your shortcut and go to properties there is a field named "Target" the content should be something like this: "C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\ts3client_win64.exe" this is the path what you need.

-- Moderator --
This could fix the problem to. Great comment :)

Destruct

Thank you, hopefully just moving the file should fix it, will update, the file i think is in appdata

Destruct

found the problem, the problem was not that the teamspeak files where in a wrong location, it was that the teamspeak files it had downloaded for me as part of the installation were incorrectly cited in the installation. Ex. had to change the .64 at the end of my teamspeak file to a .32 in the configuration file.

flyth

is reticulating splines
Staff member
Developer
Contributor
That won't work. The bot is only compatible with the 64bit version (at least the plugin is).

Xuxe

Containerholic
Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
Contributor
Insider
Okay, I think you have just installed the 32bit version of TeamSpeak. How Flyth said you need the 64bit Version!

You can download the x64 version here: http://dl.4players.de/ts/releases/3.0.17/TeamSpeak3-Client-win64-3.0.17.exe

Please remember to back up your identity before installing the other version!

How you can create a back up of your identity can you found here: http://forum.teamspeak.com/showthread.php/66878-Import-Export-Identities

IMPORTANT: Secure your identity otherwise it can happen that you lose rights to your servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.