Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Windows/linux

Status
Not open for further replies.

MondoPIX

if I have a bot on Windows and I want to put the data of the bots on linux . it can be done? ( Identities , music )

Ryahn

Donor
is awesome!
I am sure others might correct my mistakes but if the bot operates how a normal teamspeak server/client works. You should be able to just copy the data directory.

Then the linux version of the ts3 client can read from it when it loads

Raphraph

Donor
is awesome!
Contributor
Insider
if I have a bot on Windows and I want to put the data of the bots on linux . it can be done? ( Identities , music )
I am sure others might correct my mistakes but if the bot operates how a normal teamspeak server/client works. You should be able to just copy the data directory.

So theoretically it should be possible to just copy the data directory from Windows to Linux. The only problem I see, is that the database structure won't be the same in the Windows version and the Linux version.
So basically try to copy the data directory and if there is any error like "database could not be read" or "database error" or something with the database, just write in here again. :)

MondoPIX

So theoretically it should be possible to just copy the data directory from Windows to Linux. The only problem I see, is that the database structure won't be the same in the Windows version and the Linux version.
So basically try to copy the data directory and if there is any error like "database could not be read" or "database error" or something with the database, just write in here again. :)

thanks guys;)

Ryahn

Donor
is awesome!
On a side noted with this. I did some experimenting with the database. I was able to convert the database to be imported in the linux one. Since it is an sqlite file ^_^

I would like suggest this to anyone who does not have a intermediate knowledge of how database schema work and linux. So be forewarned if you are a beginner and dont know what you are doing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.