• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.

Youtube-DL download path and Webinterface "All Music"

Status
Not open for further replies.

C4Keks

Hello

I can't find the songs Youtube-DL downloaded. I already searched the whole sinusbot installationfolder but couldn't find it.

Also I only see songs i uploaded with the webinterface in the "All Music" section of the webinterface and not songs i downloaded with chat commands.

Hope you can help me
thanks in advance

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
The songs are stored with a hashed name. It looks like that. The advantage of this is, that the better file handling for duplicates etc...

C4Keks

The songs are stored with a hashed name. It looks like that. The advantage of this is, that the better file handling for duplicates etc...
Ok thanks. I looked in the folder but there is my second problem. in the folder are only the songs i downloaded with the webinterface. Songs downloaded with chat command are not there and also not in the "All Music" section of the webinterface. Do you have any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.