• If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyriasSerj

Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
SinusBot Version: 0.9.13.0
TS3 Version: 3.0.19.4

Problem Description
As many has posted, I've been through this with some videos I tried playing through the plugin, and some random videos aren't being played while some other are playing fine. I thought it was a copyright/license problem, but it seems it's more general.
So, I tried running youtube-dl from CMD/PowerShell and the file is correctly downloaded as an MP4 in the same folder youtube-dl.exe is.
Seems more like of a problem between playing the audio from !yt command through TS3.

I've updated SinusBot, youtube-dl.exe, tried a config file with "--force-ipv4" (even if it's only for Linux maybe?) so I don't know if it's a problem that I can solve or it's something we have to wait devs to fix.
Anybody got answers?

EDIT: As maxibanki tried to help me, we figured out that probably it's a copyright issue. Nothing sure btw.

Last edited:

mxschmitt

Staff member
is awesome!
V.I.P.
is uber awesome!
Contributor
Insider
Try to update youtube-dl that should fix the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.