Deprecated: Use of "parent" in callables is deprecated in /var/www/html/forum/src/vendor/league/flysystem-eventable-filesystem/src/EventableFilesystem.php on line 431
  • If you need help or want to discuss things, you now can also join us on our Discord Server!
  • A first preview of the unlimited version of SinusBot can be found in the Upcoming Changes thread. A version for Windows will follow, but we don't have a release date, yet.
Polish Language (Corrected Version)

Polish Language (Corrected Version) 1.0

No permission to download
Hello, I've seen that the actual Polish version (available here) has some miss-spelling, gramatic errors, etc. etc. so I corrected it. Below you can find tutorials on how to install it.

Witajcie, widziałem że aktualna polska wersja (dostępna tutaj) ma trochę błędów ortograficznych, gramatycznych oraz innych, więc ją poprawiłem. Poniżej poradnik jak ją zainstalować.

First of all: Download Polish Corrected.json with the link in top right corner of this post!

Installation (English tutorial version)
1. Install FTP on your server (example for Ubuntu) https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/how-to-setup-ftp-server-on-ubuntu-vps/ (if you already have it configured you can skip this step)

2. Type in "Host" your VPS IP Address, in "Username" your user name, for example root, in "Password" your user password and click "Quickconnect"

3. On the right panel navigate to your bot location and go in /data/locales/

4. Drag file Polish Corrected.json to right panel, it should look like on the below screenshot (remember to refresh page to be able to select it!)
1. Navigate to your bot location and go in /data/locales/

2. Paste file Polish Corrected.json in folder and refresh page so you can select it

Na samym początku: Pobierz plik Polish Corrected.json z linku w prawym górnym rogu tego postu!

Instalacja (Polish tutorial version)
1. Zainstaluj FTP na swoim serwerze (przykład dla Ubuntu) https://www.hostinger.com/tutorials/how-to-setup-ftp-server-on-ubuntu-vps/ (jeśli masz już skonfigurowany FTP możesz pominąć ten krok)

2. W pole "Serwer" wpisz adres IP swojego serwera VPS, w "Nazwę użytkownika" nazwę użytkownika, np. root, a w "Hasło" hasło do swojego użytkownika i kliknij "Szybkie łączenie"

3. W panelu po prawej stronie znajdź katalog ze swoim botem i przejdź do /data/locales/

4. Przenieś plik Polish Corrected.json na prawy panel, powinno to wyglądać jak na screenshocie poniżej (pamiętaj aby odświeżyć stronę aby móc go wybrać!)
1. Przejdź do katalogu swojego bota i wejdź kolejno w /data/locales/

2. Wklej tam plik Polish Corrected.json i odśwież stronę aby móc wybrać język

Do you have an idea what tutorial I could add? Write me a private message!
Masz pomysł jaki jeszcze tutorial można tu dodać? Napisz mi prywatną wiadomość!

Author
Nacioszeczek
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings